Sunday, May 4, 2014

Visit from Shane

At the beginning of May, we enjoyed a quick visit from our friend Shane who dropped by while in Europe for some business meetings.  When we asked him what he wanted to do here, he wanted to know if there were any good places to go rock climbing.  Hahahahahaha!  Nonetheless, Chad and Shane had a great time exploring Møns Klint and some other areas.  We really enjoyed visiting with someone from back

  
On his first day here,  we took him to our local hill.  One of the highest elevations in the area.


 Chad and Shane went down to the lower islands and found this nice ruined Castle wall to climb.  Not sure that's allowed......? 


Mons Klint, another high elevation location, for Denmark.  Also one of the most beautiful area's we've been to in DK. 

 I can't tell you how jealous I was when Chad came home and told me they visited a castle that I hadn't been to yet. It looks pretty, maybe I can get him to take me there sometime in the future.

 On Sunday, before church, Chad and Myra took Shane into Copenhagen.  They walked by Rosenborg Castle and then went to Vor Frue Kirke, the Church of our Lady, so that they could see the Kristus Statue.  Once again, I was super jealous when they told me that they were allowed to climb to the top of the tower and were up there when they rang the bells.  Super cool!





No comments:

Post a Comment