Thursday, June 19, 2014

Børnefestuge 2014

 The festival was a little bitter-sweet this year.  The kids were pretty sad thinking about how it would be the last one they would attend.  Nevertheless, they made the most of it and had a really fun time. 
 I had to drop the girls off over an hour before Noah, so we had fun walking around and playing.  I didn't get any pictures of him playing with his school.  On the first day, his sisters came and picked him up, to go and play with him.  Then they lost him.  Just around the time I went to pick him up, so I got to spend a good 20 minutes searching for him.  Ugh!  I was not super happy about that.  For the following days, he stayed right with his teachers.



 See that tent, full of babies sleeping in strollers.  Haha!  I love Denmark!
 I think the highlight this year was Myra getting to participate in the Rollespil or Role Playing.  The first day they fought ogres and on the 2nd day, they had a big battle between schools.  It looked like a lot of fun.







 Last Day, a little cooler than the previous 2.  Exactly how it was for the past 2 years!


 Getting their fighting assignments.  And if you are wondering, her face paint is suppose to be a wolf.

 Lexi chose not to fight, she just rain around with her friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment