Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Winter Break Day 3

Ok, so I'm regretting my recent blog titles just a little bit. It requires me to blog every day and guess what, nothing interesting is happening! Today started out raining, then moved to just dreary and windy. But none of that mattered since Noah woke me up at 4 this morning, running to the bathroom to wipe off his runny nose, crying loudly at the same time. He'd had a cold last week, but seemed over it. This time he has a fever and you can just tell he is miserable. So, it was a lay around the house and watch movies type of day. Myra and Lexi did play with play-doh for about 3 hours this afternoon while Noah was sleeping and I finished reading the book I was working on. So, not a total loss. It was nice to have a lazy day. Before moving here, I would have topped off the day with having Chad pick up a pizza on the way home, but that's not exactly an easy (or inexpensive) thing to do here. Instead, I made Chicken Noodle Soup and we are feeding the missionaries tonight. They will be here in about 45 minutes, so I should probably have the kids get dressed and make them a little more presentable. Ok, I'm just kidding about them getting dressed, we weren't completely lazy today. But, they do need to get their hair fixed. Hopefully tomorrow Noah will feel better, otherwise, I see another lazy day in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I am so sorry that your vacation ended up being a sick one. Hopefully spring will be here soon and then you can be outside more.

    ReplyDelete