Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Alexys

Lexi started grade 1Z this year.  She has really struggled with wanting to go to school.  I don't really know why, she usually comes home happy, but she hates going in the morning.  I feel so awful, I send her out the door upset nearly every other day.  I'm hoping it gets better, so we'll see.  She's such a sweetie though and has a lot of friends at school and her teachers really like her.

Here are her stats for the year:

Age: 7 years 5 months
Height: 45.5 inches (3ft. 8in.) (2%)
Weight: 41.4 lbs. (4%)
Hair color: Blonde/Brown

Grade:  1Z (2nd grade)

Teacher:  Mads

What I want to be when I grow up:  A Diamond Miner
Favorites
Animal: Pigs
Food: Grapes
Game: Killer Bunnies
Toy: Hippo (stuffed hippo toy she received when she was first born)
Thing to do: Swim
Book: Put Me in the Zoo
Color: White
Movie: OZ the Great and Powerul
Primary Song: I am a Child of God
My best friend is: Amanda
Other friends I like to play with: Silke, Emilie and Daniella
Things I like to do with my friends: Play Hopscotch
If I had a pet it would be a: Horse
named: Snowflake
What people like about me: My freckles and they think I'm cute
Things I can do really well: Backbends and making friends

No comments:

Post a Comment