Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hair Cuts

Well, there is a first for everything, right?  This first, was hair cuts.  That's right, none of our children have EVER had a hair cut!  I guess you could call them Hair Impaired!  But, for months now, Chad has been at me to let him cut Noah's hair.  I was really hesitant, I just love his curls!  But, we realized that he was starting to look just too much like the triplets from Brave, so I allowed Chad to trim his hair.

 I was hoping to keep it a little longer, but it still turned out alright. 



 Of course, with cutting Noah's hair, the girls wanted a trim.  I had never trimmed their hair, so we decided it was probably time.  Lexi's hair had gotten pretty long and since her goal in life is to have hair like Rapunzel's, we decided a short trim would be the best.



 After, I trimmed Myra's.  I took just a little off and she ran into the bathroom to look at it.  She came back with this dejected look on her face and informed me that she wanted it shorter, much shorter.  We talked about it for some time and she was quite determined, so I went ahead and cut it.  It actually turned out very cute and she was just delighted with it!  I think they all turned out very cute!


1 comment:

  1. You did such a good job on your kids haircuts. They all look really cute. Myra's hair is the same length as Elaina's right now. She looks really cute with her hair like that.

    ReplyDelete