Saturday, September 1, 2012

Noah Turns 3!

On August 28th, we celebrated Noah's 3rd Birthday!  I love watching my children grow and learn, but at the same time, it's a little painful seeing them grow up so fast.  Noah is definitely my little Momma's Boy and I LOVE IT!  Ok, most of the time.  There are certainly times I wish he weren't so clingy, but I love that he always wants me to hold and cuddle with him.  He is such a sweet little boy.  I just adore him!  Leading up to his birthday, Myra and Lexi were so excited.  We went shopping for him and it was all I could do to stop them from giving him his presents right away.  On his birthday morning, he was so delighted to come out and see the decorations and presents.  Chad had had to go to work early, so we let him open just a couple of presents and wait until Chad got home that evening to open the rest.  All day, you could tell that he was just delighted with all the attention.  The girls even were hoping on skipping out on school so that they could spend the day celebrating with him. We Chad got home, Noah opened up the rest of his gifts.  He got a little circus tent and train set, along with clothes and games from Grandma & Grandpa and a Batman & Prince costume from Grammy & Grandad.  He was just the happiest little boy.  We had his favorite, Spaghetti for dinner and then cake for dessert.  It was such a fun day and I loved seeing my little guy so happy.  







No comments:

Post a Comment