Sunday, March 24, 2013

Photo Challenge Week #12 - Clean

Shannon - There is something so fresh and clean about new fallen snow.  Although I really dislike the cold and snow, I do like the beauty of it when it first comes down.  I love how quiet and calm everything seems.  This week we have had a ton of snow.  I think it snowed every day.  I Chad continued to ride his bike to and from work every day, while I continued to take the kids to and from school in the bike trailer every day.  It's really not too far, about 1.5miles, but is hard work pulling the trailer, and even harder pulling the trailer through the snow. The path hadn't been cleared and it was snow-packed in areas and quite slippery.  But, we made it.  The sad thing about snow is that after a day or two, the cleanness goes away and it turns into icky brown messes, especially by the roadways.  We are so ready for spring here!  It's been so cold and windy.  The temperatures have stayed around 25F to 32F degrees for the past 2 months.  And with the humidity, it feels like it's around 15F to 20F degrees.  Brrrr!!!!!  And it's almost April! 

Chad - slacker, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment