Friday, August 16, 2013

Myra starts 2Z

 

Stats
Age:  8 years 3 months
Height: 50 inches (4ft. in.) (61%)
Weight: 54 lbs. (66%)
Hair color: Strawberry Blonde

Grade:  2Z (3rd grade)

Teacher:  Maiken

What I want to be when I grow up:  Pop Star and a Teacher

Favorites
Animal: Puppy
Food: Taco Soup & 7-Layer Bean Dip
Game: Killer Bunnies
Toy: Big Stuffed Dog
Thing to do: Watch movies as a family, go to school, church, Play with friends
Book: Judy Moody
Color: Red
Movie: Judy Moody and the Not a Bummer Summer
Primary Song: I love to see the Temple
My best friend is: Marie & Michael
Other friends I like to play with: Anna, Eda, Eliza, Linea, Hepa
Things I like to do with my friends: Play, go to each other's houses
If I had a pet it would be a: puppy
named: Lily
What people like about me: I'm a good friend, I'm nice
Things I can do really well:  Hula Hooping, Bike Riding, Being a big sister

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could play killer bunnies with you Myra. I bet you would beat me! I hope you love 3rd grade, you are getting such long hair!

    ReplyDelete