Saturday, April 12, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt in Fredericksberg

I was excited to find an Easter Egg hunt for the kids to participate in, even if it was the weekend before Easter.  I really wasn't sure what to expect, but I was delighted to get to the park and find that the kids were given a map with clues that they had to go around the park and find the answers to, to be able to get the prize at the end.  It was a beautiful day and I had a great time walking around the park with the kids, searching for the clue givers.  The kids were even more excited about the Kinder Eggs and chocolate they received as a prize at the end.  And if that wasn't enough, I finished the day off by buying the kids ice cream.  Just because I couldn't buy myself ice cream and eat it in front of them. =)

 Overlook into the Zoo.  Unfortunately, the Elephant wouldn't turn around, so the best view I could get.





 Why are Easter Bunny costumes so scary-looking?



No comments:

Post a Comment